Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Wednesday 28 August 2013

TV Chef slams British youth

Not a good career move by Jamie Oliver here I think!

 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23860811

 

Bit of a generalisation saying that young people in Britain are lazy. Plus these young people may end up being his core audience on TV in a few years, so as well as disagreeing with his sentiments I also think it is a rather silly thing for basically a TV performer to be saying.

 

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels