Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Friday 6 December 2013

Distribution - Singapore

 

While discussing delivery and distribution as one of the 4 Ps of the Marketing Mix, my mind went back to this extraordinary scene in Singapore. Cargo ships, in their hundreds, as far as the eye could see. In the USA most freight is by rail, I also recall in South Dakota counting an incredible 244 cargo sleeper cars… which took something like 7 minutes to pass by.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels