Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Tuesday 30 April 2013

The end of Tablet PCs are near... according to Blackberry's CEO

Blackberry’s CEO Thorsten Heins, predicts that tablet PCs will soon be a thing of the past and will be taken over by smartphones.

 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/technology/blackberry-ceo-tablets-will-be-dead-in-five-years/2013/04/30/dd3b6446-b18d-11e2-bbf2-a6f9e9d79e19_story.html?wprss=rss_social-postbusinessonly&Post+generic=%3Ftid%3Dsm_twitter_washingtonpost

 

Personally I am unsure as smartphone screens are still too small and give many people (me included) eye strain. So personally, I think his argument may be flawed.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels