Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Monday 13 November 2006

Welcome

Hi there.

I hope you find this blog and the links useful in your learning.

I aim to have up and running soon materials for Standard Grade Business Management and Intermediate 2 Business Management.

With more to follow!

8 comments:

fraser said...

i don't find this very effective for my learning but u get an A for effort.

Chris said...

Don't listen to them i think your sight is wicked. It really helped me.

Leafy Teaching Resources said...

Fantastic blog!

The world needs more Business Studies orientated pages and blogs.

Keep it up!
www.Leafy-Teaching-Resources.co.uk

Cheoffer Parker said...

YES, MA LADY !!!

That One Guy said...

Hey mr mc gowan love your blog and its paul from lenzie academy just saying hi and hope u enjoy your new school you are teaching at well just saying hi


from paul

mark said...

GOOD STUFF !!!

mark said...

GOOD STUFF !!!

mark said...

GD STUFF

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels