Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Wednesday 24 January 2007

How to use Blogger

I have written a guide to help teachers and pupils use Blogger.

Download it at the link below:

How to use Blogger pdf

1 comment:

Tech-lou-ology said...

I tried to get your link on how to use Blogger - sadly it does not work (http://www.st-rochs-sec.glasgow.sch.uk/Documents/HowToUseBlogger.pdf)

Thought you would like to know

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels