Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Wednesday 27 February 2008

Social Media Ideas for Business Education Subjects

Here are just a few thoughts from me about the whole Digital Curriculum or Social Media phenomenon related to the Business Subjects.

Please add your comments and share your ideas with me!

Listen to the podcast here

2 comments:

Alan Hamilton said...

Another great blog! Ewen MacIntosh adds to the argument with the publication of the literacy outcomes - http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/ewan_mcintosh/2008/02/beyond_the_three_rs.html

I have to disagree with your mention of blogger! I am much preferring edublogs and their new forum link looks like being a really useful tool. I like that I can moderate pupils comments before publisheing (like blogger) but that they do not have to sign up. It also takes away the problem of 'next blog'. My S3 site s3admin.edublogs.org is underway but it is early days! Lastly, my GLOW mentor training takes place next Tuesday/Wednesday, I will let you know how that goes and what impact it will have on your comments.

Alan

Ewan McIntosh said...

Great to see you back online here! I would also lean towards a Word Press Multi User or wordpress.com blog instead of Blogger, just because of those blasted Next Blog buttons which take you to *anything* and everything. You can remove them, but it's a pain and against Google's rules of use.

Anyway, thanks for a great podcast.

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels