Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Monday 2 June 2008

Screencasts for Administration

I am now in the process of putting what I have learned from Screencasting courses into practice.

The first short videos I have created are basic spreadsheet skills and can be viewed and listened to at: http://spreadsheetskills.blogspot.com/

I hope to add more each night and develop from Standard Grade into Higher.

The purpose is to create a bank of materials that can be accessed by students in school or in the home, and making it a bit more lively rather than just the core notes or even using booklets with screenshots.

I hope you pay it a visit and I hope you find them useful.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels