Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Saturday 12 December 2009

Higher Business Management Videos

I did quite a few screencasts for Higher Admin which helped with the practical nature of that subject, so this Xmas I am planning to flood the internet with more ramblings but this time aimed to Higher and Int 2 Business Management.

It is really simple! I'm using images to help burn key ideas and facts into your heads! Call it learning, brainwashing or whatever you like, but I think it will help.

So I have created a Methods of Production vid for you to refer back to time and time again.

I aim to do at least 1 per day during Xmas so that will be around 13 or 14 ready for January and I'll keep going. Plus I will take requests.

So get watching!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels