Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Friday 30 January 2009

Pro Boards

Mr McAlpine has used this already with his classes and so now is Mr Arthur, so I have decided to follow suit!

I have created forums for Higher Business Management, Higher Administration and Standard Grade Administration.

I will get you to create accounts in classtime, and then it gives you an interactive forum to ask questions and actually study together online!

I know I do not have to tell you guys but obviously you know you have to behave accordingly.

It is a brilliant resource and I implore you to use it.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels