Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Higher Business Management - What you should be studying

Ok so we can't be in school but thanks to the wonders of modern technology you can still revise and look at topics.

As you know our second NAB will be coming up very soon - so the final two topics for you to look at in Operations are:

  • Methods of Production
  • Quality

I will post some questions for you very soon for you to attempt - but also go over to my forum for more interactive questions at www.mrmcgowan.proboards.com

Remember the weather will not be taken into account when you sit your exams in May!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels