Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Higher Business Management - POGADSCIE

Earlier today when my Higher Business Management class were discussing POGADSCIE, one of the pupils came up with a problem that really did get the class thinking...

why are our glazed donughts not selling!

Okay so they were thinking with their bellies, but it actually prompted a good example of the POGADSCIE process.

I am going to work on this example and share it on here later. I thought it was pretty good.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels