Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Higher Business Management Resources for Teachers

I did some work a while ago for Education Scotland (it was then LTS) and the resulting resources have been published here:


Hope they are of use to Teachers in particualr, though naturally they will need to be adapted and customised. Copyright plays a big part when creating materials for publication, as I am sure you are aware.

Please give feedback on the materials. I can safely say I used them last year and got a good response from the pupils, and we ended up with good results! Whether that was down to the pupils, the teacher, or the resources we can only guess!

Seriously, I think having a bank of Short Answer Questions (with solutions) was very handy, especially for pupils who were crashing.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels