Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Is the iWatch for real?

I have seen this on the newt quite a few times and to be honest I am unsure if this is true at all?

 

 

 

http://www.techradar.com/news/portable-devices/apple-iwatch-release-date-news-and-rumours-1131043

 

It seems if it is real then it will also combine technology from the likes of Fitbit and Nike to monitor a person’s health. This concurs with the view that the future of technology will be what is being referred to as “wearable tech”.

 

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels