Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Monday 24 March 2014

Poor Customer Service

I was looking for examples of poor customer service to share with pupils and found this article today.

 

http://www.moneywise.co.uk/news/2014-01-10/yodel-and-hermes-named-uks-worst-parcel-delivery-firms

 

Also, pupils can read the reviews that real customers have left on My Hermes in particular. It makes for grim reading.

 

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.myhermes.co.uk

 

I do wonder why they keep performing so badly and still keep going. They may be cheap but by all accounts certainly not cheerful, and when it comes to delivery services being on time and in one piece is invaluable.

 

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels