Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Higher Admin News

I have added Letter Layout as a revision tool for those who wish it on Higher Admin 2009.

Also remember to make use of my screencasts. Follow the link to Administration ICT Skills and then select the appropriate MS Office package i.e Excel.

I will put more screencasts up soon.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels