Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Saturday 29 November 2008

S4 Prelims

Good luck to our Admin and Accounting pupils sitting their first 'real' exams.

If you need any study help or advice feel free to contact me via school email or post on the SG Admin blog, and I will get back to you ASAP.

I will make available online the topic by topic questions which will be good for final exam revision, and I have some other study aid resources that I will print off for you and put online.

Next up will be the Practical Projects. With that in mind, I intend to create some more screencasts to aid your own learning.

In particular, I know I haven't put much up for Databases, so I will go through the Arrangements document for SG Admin and my best to create screencasts for each of the skills that could be asked.

I will obviously try and complete the WP and SS too, but I guess you can appreciate that it is a lot of work and it does take time. But I aim to make 3 a week, and over Xmas do at least 1 per day. That hopefully will mean a mountain of valuable online resources that can be viewed in class and even at home.

Try your best in the Prelim and answer every question. Remember the KU question really comes from the book and the notes, whereas the PS question really comes from you applying your understanding of the theory to a real problem and using common sense to come to the solution.

Good luck!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels