Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Thursday 26 March 2009

BBC School Report

Today is the day!

After a lot of planning and anticipation Hamilton Grammar's News Club and Writer's Group are in the process of investigating and reporting on news events in and around the school.

Mr Bowen and Mrs Kelly have done a fab job in helping the pupils learn about journalism and presenting, but now is the time for the pupils to come into their own!

I am hoping that these new found skills will encourage the pupils to join in HGS Digital and Weh TV! I know a few of the BBC kids have already been instrumental in our pilot programme, but the more the merrier.

I have helped some of the BBC School Reporters with podcasting and again I hope they use their skills to great effect!

Here is a link to the practice day http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/school_report/7842302.stm


and here is the news as it happens!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/school_report/default.stm

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels