Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Thursday 5 March 2009

Yellow Fever Strikes Again, International Links and a Budding Primary Teacher!

After another short spell off ill (a reaction to Yellow Fever) I am back at work. It really took a lot out of me and I am still not yet 100%! It is a bit worrying, but it is a lot better than getting Yellow Fever when over in Ghana.

Anyway some news.

Hamilton Grammar is developing another international link with Southern River College in Western Australia. A former pupil of HGS, Paul Currie is a DHT in the afore-mentioned school. Hopefully we can get the blog up and running and have our students seperated by thousands of miles to communicate and share ideas and opinions.

Also congratulations to one of my S6 pupils, Jemma Burns, who has just received a conditional offer for a place at Primary School Teacher training at Jordanhill College, University of Strathclyde. Jemma would be a brilliant teacher as she has a great personality and has excellent ICT skills. Jemma also helps out with one of my S1 classes and she even has taken them for a few mini-lessons to give her more experience. Fingers crossed Jemma will get the grades she needs and will get in.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels