Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Sunday 31 January 2010

Higher Administration - ITFM eBook

My Higher Administration class of 2009-10 have worked together to produce an eBook for the ITFM theory element of the course.

It can be viewed here:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/19685631/Higher-Administration-E-Book-ITFM

A special mention goes to C. Hall, who was the Editor and Designer of what I hope you will find is a useful resource.

Now all we need to do is to create an eBook for Administrative Services Units 1-5!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels