Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Monday 19 April 2010

Back to KL!

Air New Zealand were no help at all. They were taking me from Auckland to Beijing, but because I didn't have a Chinese visa I was not allowed to fly. To get a Chinese visa I would have to travel 11 hours by car or 1 hour by plane from Auckland to Wellington to the Chinese Embassy. There it could take 4-6 days for it to be processed.

I found KLM's local office and went there. I couldn't get in as the lift had keys! I then phoned them and they have wangled a flight via Malaysian Airlines to Kuala Lumpur, where at least I won't have to pay for hotels.

The first flight home is on the 27th of April!!! I hope I will get home before then, but this is a waiting game I think. I'd rather do it at least a bit of the way home than being in Auckland and slipping further and further down the pecking order.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels