Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Saturday 11 October 2008

Teacher Tube

Just to remind my classes (in particular Higher and SG Admin) that I have added some more instruction videos onto Teacher Tube.

I will take requests from you again, as I can't do everything just yet, but I will create screencasts for the areas you guys feel you could do with the extra support.

We always can use Teach-ICT in the meantime, but I know you like to laugh at my little vids.

As long as it helps your grades, then so be it.

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels