Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Monday 26 October 2009

The Apprentice is back!

Tonight on BBC 1 at Midnight (great time for pupils to watch... NOT!) the best TV show in the world is back. Forget grumpy Alan Sugar and his UK version.

The Apprentice with Donald Trump is the original and best show! We're finally getting to see Season Four after a lengthy gap of two years.

So what makes Trump's version so good?

Well it is actually pretty educational and of course it is entertaining. The characters on the show make some of the craziest decisions known to man!

I normally don't get excited about TV but this is my favourite show of recent years. Some of the reasons for people getting fired are incredible! Remember Brian who was going to sort everyone out in the Board Room?

TRUMP: "Who should I fire, Brian?"

BRIAN: "You should fire me me."

TRUMP:"I should fire you?"

BRIAN: "Yes, Mr Trump."

TRUMP:"Okay Brian, you're fired. That was the quickest Board Room ever!"

TV gold!

No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels