Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Top 10 Chocolate Bars in the UK

I have been trying to find information on the best selling chocolate bars in the UK. The only top 10 list I can find is this:

10. Snickers

9. M&M’s

8. Trident

7. Reese’s

6. Dove/Galaxy

5. Milka

4. Cadbury Dairy Milk

3. Orbit

2. Extra

1. Kit Kat

I am unsure of the reliability of the figures and indeed there are no sales figures. If anyone can help please let me know as I would like to use correct information when discussing this with my classes.



No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels