Mr Marcus McGowan MSc PgDip BA (Hons)

This Business Education Learning Blog is aimed primarily at Higher Business Management students/teachers and ICT students/teachers.

The aim of this blog is to provide you with interesting articles, news, trivia as well as resources or links to materials which will help in your course of study.

I am a Teacher of Business Education and I have written for Education Scotland and BBC Bitesize.

If you'd like to contact me please click on the link to: email me

Sunday 6 January 2013

Using Twitter in Business and Education

I did a simple search recently to look at how to use Twitter more effectively which I thought I’d share.

The two main topics are naturally business in general (as it gives students a chance to see what kind of things real business people are dealing with) and of course education in general (giving teachers ideas on how to utilise the micro-blogging site).

I am relatively new to twitter and am starting to enjoy it. The amount of interesting articles and facts that people share is really quite incredible.


5 Benefits of using Twitter for your business



50 Ideas on using twitter for business



50 ideas on using Twitter in education



50 ways to use twitter in the classroom



No comments:

Followers

Visitors by City

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Labels